For the elaboration of Religious and Intercultural Education textbooks Grade 2, the SeDEC is urgently looking for a creative and talented Graphic Designer
to interpret our needs and to design school textbooks for students aged 5-11 years old.
Skills and Talents:
• Well versed in handling designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign and other tools
• Digital design skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Good team working skills
• Good level of written French language (and Kreol Morisien)
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, or equivalent experience in graphic design
• Good portfolio of work
Please note: This is a fixed-term contract position with possibility of extension. The Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for interview.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to um.ce1537578028des@y1537578028rtsig1537578028er1537578028 or by post to Service Diocésain de l’Education Catholique (SeDEC), 1 Celicourt Antelme Street, Rose-Hill, by Friday 22th June 2018. Clearly mention the post applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of your email.