For the elaboration of Religious and Intercultural Education textbooks Grade 2, the SeDEC is urgently looking for a creative and talented Graphic Designer
to interpret our needs and to design school textbooks for students aged 5-11 years old.
Skills and Talents:
• Well versed in handling designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign and other tools
• Digital design skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively present ideas both verbally and visually
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Good team working skills
• Good level of written French language (and Kreol Morisien)
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher, or equivalent experience in graphic design
• Good portfolio of work
Please note: This is a fixed-term contract position with possibility of extension. The Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for interview.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to or by post to Service Diocésain de l’Education Catholique (SeDEC), 1 Celicourt Antelme Street, Rose-Hill, by Friday 22th June 2018. Clearly mention the post applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of your email.